Almaxcore honeycomb panels
AlmaxCore Aluminium Honeycomb Panels are sandwich panels with a honeycomb-structured core laminated with top and bottom coated aluminium cover sheets.
The hexagonal honeycomb structure of the core provides the panel with superior flatness, rigidity, and strength. This structure also makes the panel lightweight compared to other materials of the same volume, enhancing its stiffness and stability. As a result, AlmaxCore
Honeycomb Panels are ideal for a wide range of applications across various industries.
Our honeycomb panels are 100% post-consumer recyclable and environmentally friendly. They are also fire-retardant (A2 Grade) and a safer choice, as there is no risk of flame droplets or emission of toxic smoke.
We produce our panels using a continuous production process, ensuring the highest level of quality and peel strength. They are available in a range of thicknesses, from 6mm up to 25mm, with the most common options being 10mm, 15mm, and 20mm. AlmaxCore panels are suitable for a wide range of indoor and outdoor applications.
- Clean Room Walls and Partitions
- Ceilings and Roofing
- Facade Cladding
- Food Factories and Laboratories
- Hospital Operating Rooms and Sterile Wards
- Interior Decorative Walls
- Train and Tram Interiors
- Marine and Boat Interiors
- Elevator Interiors
- Lightweight and high strength
- Superior flatness and flexural rigidity
- Fire Retardant A2 grade (No Flame Droplets or Toxic Smoke)
- High surface flatness, not easy to deform
- Eco-Friendly and Recyclable
- Sound insulation
- Easy and cost-effective to process and install
GET IN TOUCH
Have more questions? Reach out and one of our trained experts will get back to you.